Rotating Equipment Inspection & Evaluation
Conhagen engineers and technicians are available to travel both domestically and internationally for your on-site equipment inspection and evaluation needs. In this capacity we offer the following:
- Turbomachinery inspection to write repair recommendations and prepare cost quotes
- Surplus equipment condition assessment on behalf of potential equipment buyers
- Critical measurement verification for component part manufacturing purposes
- Dimensional checks such as flatness or concentricity with our Faro Arm (portable coordinate measuring machine)
- Operational assessment regarding issues such as power production/consumption, bearing temperature, and vibration level
All Conhagen equipment inspection services are supported by the Engineering Department and repair facilities as necessary.